Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update – June 14, 2017
Irvine’s home selling market has favored sellers for the past 8 years with big equity increases, and this sellers market continues with solid buyer demand.
- 564 Irvine homes are now listed for sale – click here for information about current Irvine listings.
- $1,509,000 is current average listing price of Irvine’s homes for sale.
- 340 Irvine homes are now under purchase contracts with pending sales.
- $981,674 is average listed price for Irvine homes now under purchase contracts.
- 257 Irvine homes were sold during the past 30 days – click here for information.
- $993,570 was average Irvine home sold price during past 30 days.
- 39 days was average time on market for those Irvine sold homes.
Irvine has about 265,000 residents now and is the economy powerhouse at Orange County with jobs and employment – and continues to be the top home selling city in the county.
Connect with us here about Irvine home listing and selling process and learn what your home is worth in today’s market.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Presented By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County REALTORs®. Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515 for Irvine home selling information and strategy.
Have questions? Text us at 949-701-2515.
“Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Update – June 14, 2017”