Irvine CA home selling is in a hot springtime cycle.
- Irvine now has only 490 homes listed for sale, which is 23% more than number of homes for sale 30 days ago.
- $1,503,000 is average asking price of homes now for sale at Irvine.
- 263 Irvine homes are now active with buyer purchase contracts or pending and now in escrow.
- 48 days is average market time for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at this pace of home sell.
- 239 Irvine homes were sold last month during April 2017.
- 273 Irvine homes were sold during the past 30 days.
- $974,938 was average Irvine home sold price during April.
Sweet spot for Irvine home selling is almost anything under $1 million.
Current number of Irvine homes now for sale and priced under $1 million will be insufficient to satisfy market buyer demand during this time.
Do you wonder why there are so many Irvine homes listed at prices so far above average selling price?
Irvine continues to be the economy powerhouse and top home selling city at Orange County CA.
Irvine has population of about 260,000 people – has a growing economy with more jobs than residents who are now over the age of 18.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Focusing on providing best possible customer service experience for our friends and clients. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County REALTORs®.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515. Thanks.
“Irvine’s Springtime Home Selling Season is Hot with Buyers”