Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update – February 11, 2017
Irvine CA has started its prime home selling season – after unofficial kickoff during Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 5, 2017.
263 Irvine homes are now active with buyer purchase contracts or pending and in escrow at this time.
48 days is average market time for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at this pace of home selling.
- 154 Irvine homes were sold during January 2017.
- $897,757 was average Irvine home sold price.
- 65 days was average time on market from list to sold of those Irvine homes.
- 1,971 SF was average interior size of Irvine sold homes in January.
- 162 Irvine homes sold last year during January 2016.
- 398 Irvine homes are now actively listed for sale (which is a 3 percent decrease during the past two weeks).
Such low number of Irvine homes now for sale will be insufficient to satisfy market buyer demand during the next 60 days. We hope to see more Irvine homes listed for sale during this time – February through March 2017.
Irvine continues to be the economy powerhouse and top home selling city at Orange County CA.
Irvine has population of about 250,000 people – has a growing economy with more jobs than residents who are now over the age of 18.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Association of REALTORs®. Focusing on best customer service real estate experience for our clients.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515. Thanks.
“Irvine’s Home Selling Season Has Kicked Into Gear After Super Bowl Sunday”