Top Reasons to Sell Your Orange County CA Home in this Market
1. Moving for family or financial reasons.
2. Moving up or to a larger home – Good Orange County home selling prices present sellers with options to clear their mortgage and move up to a bigger or better home.
3. Top Selling Prices – Home sellers have advantage at Orange County, and selling now while demand is high and supply is low will get you a great selling price. Supply of Orange County CA homes listed for sale dropped to lowest level in more than 8 years. Orange County homes continue to sell quickly, and total housing inventory is below 1.5 months supply.
4. Excellent mortgage rates – More advantage for Orange County sellers – Lower long-term interest rates set by the FED inspire lower mortgage rates, which continues to be good news for buyers and seller. Sellers always benefit from seeing good rates and more qualified buyers.
5. Save on Income taxes – Protect your property value gain from income taxes. You should be protected on the gain of sale of your home to the extent of $500,000 for a married couple or $250,000 for an individual. This is for home owners only (not investors) who must live in the home for two or more years out of the last five years to qualify.
Contact us for a free market evaluation of your Orange County CA home and real estate.
By Harrison K. Long – People ask us about listing and sale of Orange County CA homes and real estate. ~ Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owners, home sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Irvine and Orange County, CA.